A garden can be an oasis of calm, a place to unwind and enjoy nature and gardening is one of the nationís most enjoyable stress busting hobbies. It is exhilarating to enjoy eating your own produce or admiring the flowers you planted in the spring. We have a complimentary range of gloves, knee protection, garden hand tools, sprayers, grass trimmer line, plant ties, garden waste bags and secateurs for your needs.
Our extensive range of gloves include washable floral pattern gloves, green latex, Superflex, waterproof and cut resistant and more. Click on the link for the full range and save with our quantity discount structure.
This comfortable kneeler protects knees while weeding or planting. Lightweight and easy to carry. Made from dense, water-resistant 25mm thick foam.
Durable nylon knee pads cushion knees when weeding the garden and when kneeling on hard surfaces. Features 2 elastic straps with hook and loop attachment for a comfortable, secure fit. Easy to attach. One size fits all
When it is necessary to get up close to your plants for bed preparation, weeding or planting hand tools are essential for the finer work and our high quality tools are a pleasure to work with. We supply some of the following tools:
- Hand Hoe Cultivator a versatile tool with a hoe on one side and a 3 prong cultivator on the other. Corrosion-resistant with powder-coated steel head and plastic handle with hanging hole. A dual function tool used as a hoe or a cultivator to break up the stubborn areas.
- Hand Garden Rake is corrosion-resistant with powder-coated steel rake head and a plastic handle with hanging hole. Used to level and clear small stones etc. from the planting area.
- Hand Shrub Rake is a Corrosion-resistant nine-teeth fan rake with powder-coated steel head. Plastic handle with hanging hole. Ideal for clearing leaves and debris around the base shrubs.
- Patio Weeder is a Corrosion-resistant weeder with powder-coated steel head. Plastic handle with hanging hole. For removing grass, moss and weeds from gaps between paving and on walls.
- Traditional Garden Dibber; Classically designed carbon steel dibber for making holes for planting seeds and bulbs. Contoured wooden handle with ferrule for added strength and comfort.
- Bulb Planter; Zinc-plated metal planter with easy-grip plastic handle. Serrated digging teeth allow for easy insertion into soil. Spring-release action. Metric and imperial graduation to measure depth of insertion. Corrosion-resistant finish. For quick and easy planting of bulbs in the garden.
Bypass secateurs with cast aluminium handles. Hardened, PTFE-coated blades, spring-open design and soft, foam grips.
Powerful pump action and pressure release valve. Shatterproof and frost-resistant. Includes variable jet brass nozzle for precise application of insecticides etc.
For easy spraying of water-based liquids including lawn feed, fertiliser and weed killer. Long-reach stainless steel lance with adjustable nozzle and trigger lock. Comfortable adjustable shoulder strap plus combined carrying and pressurising handle. Reinforced semi-transparent pressure container with safety valve. Wide funnel-type opening for easy filling.
Comfortable, contoured backpack sprayer with harness and strong, integrated carry handle. Large filling hole with integrated filter to minimise blockages. Long-reach stainless steel lance with adjustable nozzle and trigger lock. Ideal for spraying water and diluted herbicides, pesticides, insecticides and fungicides. Includes extra nozzles and spares kit.
We provide a range of plant ties, including:
- Adjustable Plant Ties; Green polypropylene ties for tying and controlling plants and bushes. Ideal for use in the garden or greenhouse. Cable ties are also available
- Garden Twisty Ties; Frost-resistant, fully reusable. 2.5mm and 4.8mm thick coated wire which causes minimum plant damage. for use in the garden, greenhouse and around the home. One of the handiest products in the market
- Garden Tie Wire; Frost-resistant plastic coated wire tie cord ideal for garden use. Cut to length using built-in blade. Reusable.
- Garden String; Classic natural twine jute string. Ideal for all gardening needs.
- Natural Garden Twine; Strong, 250g natural jute. Biodegradable, for tying most types of plants.
- Leaf Collectors; Lightweight polyethylene pronged scoopers for quick collection of leaves and garden waste. Durable, wipe-clean surface. Protects hands from bugs and dirt. Integral handle.
- High Capacity Garden Sack; Double-laminated and tear resistant, UV-stabilised, 100gsm woven polyethylene with 4 x strong webbing handles. Full under-body handles for strength. For collecting garden waste, including leaves and grass cuttings.
- Pop-Up Garden Sack; A 73Ltr and 170Ltr capacity are available of this double-laminated, UV-stabilised, 100gsm woven polyethylene. Tear-resistant, sprung-loaded body. Webbing handles (2 x for lifting and 1 x for tipping). Toggle clips for secure, collapsed storage. For collecting garden waste, including leaves and grass cuttings.
- Garden Tip Sheet; Double-laminated and tear-resistant, UV-stabilised, 110gsm woven polyethylene with 4 x strong webbing handles, size 2m x 2m. Mould and mildew resistant. For collecting garden waste, including leaves, grass cuttings and hedge trimmings.
We stock strimmer lines for your needs, including:
- Trimmer Line Round; This round polyamide trimmer line is available as either 1.3mm and 1.65mm diameter in a 15m coil. Fits most lightweight electric trimmers.
- Trimmer Line Seven Star Quality Heavy Duty; High-quality trimmer line made from nylon co-polymer for excellent wear, durability and cutting performance. Available in 2.0mm and 2.5mm diameter in 15m coils Fits most electric and petrol powered trimmers.
looking for more? Browse our website for all your DIY needs and benefit from our quality discount!